We have expertise and know-how to support operations and maintenance activities from early planning phase to field maintenance and business process reengineering. Our qualified personnel perform Maintenance Engineering services to assist the entire life-cycle of a plant.
Focused on results rather than "formulas"
Maintenance Engineering is the discipline and profession of applying engineering concepts to the optimization of equipment, procedures, and departmental budgets to achieve better maintainability, reliability, and availability of equipment. At ClarineT we have expertise and know-how to support operations and maintenance activities from early planning phase to field maintenance and business process reengineering. Our qualified personnel perform Maintenance Engineering services during the entire life-cycle of a plant. Activities can be performed from operating offices and at worldwide sites as required. Know-how and experience of our resources have been gained executing international projects within multi-ethnic teams. We can operate worldwide in severe conditions on challenging projects.
Methods, tools and solutions to improve your plant's KPIs!
In this critical field our effort is to create a "partnership approach" with our customers supporting them in their relevant business goals, involving local resources, transferring knowledge and assuring long term assistance according to contract’s requirements. We can provide to our customers a “turn-key service” focused on maintenance planning and development, spare parts management, special tools availability, skilled resources, local workshops. Offered services include:
- Maintenance Audits
- Feasibility Study
- Maintenance Process Operating Guidelines
- Maintenance Philosophy (RCM2, FMECA, Safety Instructions)
- Maintenance Strategy (RACI matrixes, processes workflows)
- Maintenance Processes Definition and Improvement
- MEL (Master Equipment List)
- BOMs (Bill of Materials)
- Preventive Maintenance (Preparation of plans, schedules, material lists)
- Preventive Maintenance plans and job instructions
- Definition and upgrade of Process and Company KPIs
- Operating instructions
- Operating Procedures and Manuals
- Computerized maintenance computerized systems (CMMS)
- Gap Analysis
- Software selection
- Users Acceptance test
- Role Mapping
- Post Go-live services
- IT services
- Interfaces with third parties software (Planning tools, DCS, LIMS, RBI etc.)
- Data Collection, QA/QC
- Material Cataloguing
- Material Management (Supply Chain Management, warehouse management, etc.)
- Spare parts assessment and optimization
- Predictive Maintenance
- Maintenance Reporting
- Change Management
- Maintenance Re-engineering
- Training & Coaching
We have also developed several software tools for Oil & Gas industry focused on customer's requirements, easy to install / easy to use, ready to be customized according to any customer's need. Our application portfolio is truly user-friendly and focused on service rather than software, ready to support our customers during the entire production life-time.
Make your engineering project run smoother with the answer to all your planning problems. ClarineT group is a one-stop source of answers on all maintenance engineering functions, from managing, planning, and budgeting to solving environmental problems.