Committed to the highest standards
ClarineT is committed to:
- Achieve and maintain the highest quality standards
- Manage safety, health, environmental and social risks at its facilities and areas of operation worldwide
Our primary objective is to satisfy customer’s needs, in order to get high level of effectiveness and efficiency of the processes in each phase of the project and to meet the customer's expectations. HSE also represents an integral part of our core business, the elements designed to manage HSE matters are essential during our business activities, with due consideration to the pressure and the increasingly stringent requirements imposed by national and international legislation, customers and Public/Government Authorities.
To achieve the above goals ClarineT has implemented an maintains an Integrated Management System for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSE-Q) that answers to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety) requirements
- The Quality section of the Management System is certified by RINA according to ISO 9001:2008 Standard, Certificate No. 33504/16/ANS, transition to ISO 9001:2015 ongoing
- The Environment section of the Management System is certified by RINA according to ISO 14001:2004 Standard, Certificate No. EMS-6268/AN, , transition to ISO 14001:2015 ongoing
- The Occupational Health and Safety section of the Management System is certified by RINA according to OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard, Certificate No. OHS-2636
To achieve success in health and safety management, there needs to be effective communication up, down and across the organisation.
We are therefore open to communicate information and to receive inputs on each matter involving HSE and Quality, and the preventive and protective measures necessary to control risk and prevent non conformity.
Updated Company policies are published on our website and accessible to all our employees and stakeholders (see below).
Again, employees and Stakeholders can therefore submit requests and questions on HSE-Q related matters to HSE-Q Department sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org