Join our dynamic team
Working at ClarineT means joining a dynamic team that operates worldwide on important and challenging projects. Qualified technicians, engineers and specialists can find good opportunities to deliver and grow with us. Even though current requests are outside your range of expertise we do encourage qualified personnel to send their details and CV. We have a continuous turnover of projects that may match both expectations.
To visit our Careers portal => click here Careers Portal
At our Careers Portal you can see all available positions, register and send your resume for future opportunities.
Please visit our Careers Portal to see all available positions, to register and to send your resume for future opportunities or navigate the open positions at the bottom of this page and apply directly.
send your resume
You can always apply sending your CV via mail. Your resume will be reviewed by our specialised team, matched with ongoing requests and included in our database for future opportunities.
The resume shall be as complete as possible including at least the following information:
- Personal data: Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Nationality, Gender
- Contact data: Phone No. (home, mobile, work, etc.), Email, other like Skype ID, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.
- Education & Skills: Education, Discipline(s), Skills, Professional Qualifications, Certifications
- Experiences: list of experiences including period, position covered, company, project, location, duties, achievements
- Other: References, Availability time-frame, Specific Interests
See below running researches. You can click to see details on each position and apply if interested.
Please be aware that NO ClarineT / ClarineT affiliates representative will ever request payment of any kind from a candidate or an associate during a job search or a selection process. Using phishing techniques and malwares tricksters who are in no way related to the ClarineT Group may use our Name and trademarks fraudulently.
These persons may use e-mails, letter, telephone calls and other actions as illegitimate attempts to obtain money and access to job seekers' personal and confidential information.